Sunday, March 10, 2013

Have not forgotten this challenge

I have not forgotten my challenge, although I haven't been blogging about it.

I spent $538 in January, and $516 in February.  So far I am on track to spend less in March.

I only go shopping when absolutely necessary, and I try to have coupons at each shop.  I am getting milk and things from Boise Milk (who totally rock) and vegetables from Bountiful Baskets.  The nice thing about Bountiful Baskets is that I have to eat new things, things I wouldn't buy otherwise.  This week's adventure is bok choy. 

Anyway, the month's totals so far:
Spent $391
Saved $72

For the rest of this month, I will get a Boise Milk delivery this week and a Bountiful Basket next week.  I plan to spend at least $20 less than my usual, in order to meet my goal of gradually decreasing my spending.  It's a worthy goal.

I hate Daylight Savings, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment